Listing Assistant - Los Angeles
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage revolutionizing the industry through the use of cutting-edge technology, unparalleled data, and unwavering focus on client satisfaction. You'll help clients navigate to their dream home through a process that is the fastest, easiest, and most efficient in the industry. Our real estate teams have the backing of the most popular brokerage website in the country and are supported by other agents, coordinators, marketers and engineers.
If you have a passion for customer advocacy and fire in your belly to reinvent real estate, we want to hear from you.
As a Real Estate Listing Assistant you will be responsible for helping our Listing Specialist behind the scene with scheduling showing appointments, communicating with buyer’s agents, obtaining feedback on the property and other support tasks.
WHO YOU ARE
- Multiple deadlines motivate you to work efficiently- early is on time
- You have polished written & oral communication
- Attention to detail is your claim to fame
- You take initiative & are able to problem solve with minimal supervision
- You have a Real Estate License and are willing to work a flexible schedule when needed
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- Basic photo editing software, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat
- Proprietary customer management software & business productivity tools
- Cutting edge technology to make your job faster & more efficient
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 3 weeks paid vacation, sick leave & 401K program
- Inspiring company culture and team environment based in our Los Angeles Office
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer
Back to top