Internal Communications and Business Manager
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you’ll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you’ll be both challenged and inspired every day. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As an Internal Communications and Business Manager, you’ll lead the definition and execution of the internal communications strategy for our Real Estate division to ensure that employees understand Redfin's values, strategy, goals, programs, processes, and organizational structure. You’ll also oversee a small team of program managers who support our President of Real Estate Operations.
- Create and manage a communications calendar for Real Estate employees, establishing a regular cadence of business updates, new feature announcements, executive podcasts, etc.
- Provide communication support for strategic business and company-wide initiatives, including drafting and editing copy
- Drive improvements and adoption of internal employee communication channels (email, Google Docs, Agent Tools, Confluence)
- Use metrics and data to constantly iterate on Redfin’s internal communication strategy
- Manage a team responsible for some of our Real Estate programs, including feature releases and events
- Work closely with our President of Real Estate on ad-hoc projects related to general business operations
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in an internal communications or program management role supporting a multi-geographical sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex, unwieldy concepts into clear and concise words, images, and stories
- Skill in communicating messages across large, geographically dispersed groups using a variety of communication channels (email, video, audio, intranet, etc.)
- Strong background in change management
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity, and calm under pressure
- Hands-on approach and willingness to be involved with both strategy and tactical implementation
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top