HR Program Manager - Internal Communications
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a HR Program Manager, Internal Communications, you'll work directly with content owners across Redfin to make sure that our intranet tells employees what they need to know, when they need to know it. You'll make sure that the "Redfin voice" comes through consistently in all of our internal communication material, especially the content that comes from the HR team. You'll help the HR team build a team site where we can effectively manage our team's internally facing documents.
- Writes, edits, reviews and oversees release of internal communications on Redfin's intranet.
- Works closely with HR Business Partners and other stakeholders to document and communicate the rhythm of the business. This includes building and maintaining an HR and company events calendar.
- Coordinates and collaborates with other communication teams across Redfin (i.e., marketing communications, investor relations).
- Creates, reviews and enhances internal communication materials on behalf of the HR team, including presentations and executive documents.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business or a related field
- 5+ years of internal communications experience in HR or corporate communications
- Excellent writing skills, including ability to form a point of view and communicate it to all levels clearly and concisely through multiple communication vehicles
- Experience working in Confluence a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top