HR Program Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
We are deeply committed to making sure that Redfin is a place where everyone feels welcome, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. Our HR team is looking for a top-notch program manager with a consultative mindset and a passion for building diverse and inclusive teams. As our Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager, you'll design and execute creative ways for Redfin to retain, develop and promote diverse talent across all areas of the business. You'll plan and coordinate projects, working effectively across teams to align diversity and inclusion efforts to Redfin's business goals.
- Create, build, and own programs that have a measurable impact on diversity and inclusion at Redfin (in partnership with our Diversity Council, recruiting team and executive leadership).
- Partner with HR Business Partners to educate and coach leaders on progressive ways to enhance diversity and inclusion on their teams.
- Use data and metrics to uncover ways to strengthen inclusion and to make Redfin more diverse.
Desired Skills & Experience
- College degree in a related field
- Recent experience in a diversity focused role
- 5-7 years experience in all levels of project management/change management, from making strategic decisions to tactical implementation.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to flex and influence people of different backgrounds and styles. Experience crafting internal communication a plus.
- Experience developing end-to-end, scalable solutions for challenging problems
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
- To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top