HR Business Partner
Redfin is a Seattle-based company that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put the consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. At Redfin, you'll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
Redfin seeks an organized, efficient and energetic HR Business Partner to join our team, supporting our Business Operations teams. In this role you will design and execute scalable HR initiatives to support leaders and employees, as Redfin continues to expand rapidly into new markets. You are a thought leader, a risk taker, and you live to deliver creative solutions on behalf of the business. You proactively identify current and future organizational needs regarding the attraction, development and retention of talent. Some bodies of work that await you include but are not limited to: implementation of the annual performance management cycle, employee relations, employee survey action planning, creation of job descriptions and career-paths, development of rewards and recognition programs, and compensation support.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strategic: You think long term and communicate your vision as well as the path to execution. You create solutions that enable the business to scale with Redfin's amazing growth. Status quo doesn't work for you nor should it.
- Collaborative: You're passionate about what you know, while remaining open to input from business leaders and HR peers. You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of business acumen. You readily identify and engage with all relevant stakeholders and are open to feedback.
- Analytical: You have strong analytical skills, and work with a high degree of accuracy. You've demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems using data, and are comfortable crunching numbers.
- High Judgment: You take a fair and balanced approach in all situations. You are an employee advocate, and trusted adviser to business leaders. You can coach and mentor managers and employees.
- Experience: You have a demonstrated history of developing end-to-end, scalable solutions for hard problems (regardless of whether they’re HR related). We strongly prefer, but do not require, 3-5 years of HR experience (including performance management, talent management, employee relations, training design & delivery, and change management).
- Command: You have a history of results & excellent performance, including the ability to influence leaders. You have strong, well-reasoned opinions and are decisive.
- Smarts: You have a related college degree, are emotionally intelligent, and know how to leverage all available resources.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great locations (downtown Seattle and downtown San Francisco)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top