Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a Helpdesk Analyst, you'll deliver world-class technology support to everyone at Redfin as part of a small, supportive team with a strong customer service focus. This is your chance to shine: we offer frequent opportunities for you to drive improvements that affect other teams.
- Troubleshoot laptop, mobile, and software issues
- Set up new hires with systems access and equipment
- Escalate support tickets to engineering teams for R&D-related questions
- Travel periodically to Redfin offices without an IT presence to provide a day or two of in-person support (advance notice provided)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in a Helpdesk environment
- Experience with domain account management through Active Directory and/or Google (Google apps preferred)
- Knowledge of common Apple and Microsoft platform software
- Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile devices
- Experience working face-to-face with customers, whether in retail, food service, tech support, or another setting
- Your communication is always friendly, concise, and professional
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, use independent judgment, and have a die-hard sense of ownership
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with potential for growth
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top