Full Time New Home Sales Agent - Seattle (South Sound)
Redfin Builder Services is a new kind of real estate brokerage, revolutionizing new construction sales and marketing with analytical discipline, unparalleled access to home buyers, and an unwavering focus on client satisfaction. Our clients are builders and developers of for-sale condos, townhomes and single family homes. Our team is led by executives from the commercial and residential new construction industries and powered by Redfin technology and real-time data. If you have a fire in your belly to reinvent new construction sales, we want to hear from you.
As a Redfin Builder Services Sales Agent, your job is simple: delight your clients and convert interest to sales. You'll be the face of builder projects, leading sales five days a week, including Saturdays and Sundays and weekly builder meetings. You’ll own the pipeline of prospective and pending buyers and use technology to enter new contacts, run reports and proactively reach out at just the right time. You’ll write up contracts and be responsible for buyer satisfaction through construction and closing. You’ll be a full-time employee with benefits, a career path, and the support of the growing Builder Services team. And, you'll get as many buyers as you can handle – because they’ll have seen the project marketed with Redfin.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a licensed real estate agent with a history of managing to aggressive sales goals and at least two years of new construction transaction experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, are a great listener, and are prompt, polished, and specific in your responses
- You are determined, hyper-organized, and detail oriented - 90% is half done
- You are customer focused – able to drive sales goals while delivering exceptional service. You are able to quickly understand buyers’ priorities and creatively overcome reservations and exhibit grace under pressure
- You think quantitatively – you like to measure progress and success
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with innovative ideas for engaging customers and driving sales
- You are eager to make your job more efficient through technology
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, Slack, DocuSign
- Lasso and other customer relationship and buyer management tools
- Cell phone coverage, MLS dues, training & marketing support
- Generous benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation, sick leave & 401K program
- Inspiring company culture and team environment
- Innovative clients who rank among our region’s most successful developers and builders
This is a full time position. Sales Center is located in the South Sound area of Washington.
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top