Who we are
Title Forward, a wholly owned subsidiary of Redfin Corporation is a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to buyers and borrowers and make our real estate and lending partners look like geniuses and rock stars in the process. We are putting together a team of innovative title professionals to blend technology and customer service with a dash of automation and good old know-how to build a new kind of national title agency.
We’re looking for an organized and efficient leader to join our team as an Escrow Manager. In this role you’ll need a unique combination of organization and attention to detail – the overwhelming seem manageable, you commit to looking for things that are out of place and you get more done in less time. You are a leader that will inspire, develop and lead your team to greatness. You are able to work with high-level multi-tasking skills and prioritize tasks in a constantly changing, very fast-paced environment and you do this all while exceeding customer expectations.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Build efficient processes: You will work with our application analyst to manage the escrow department work-flow process, tweaking, tuning and optimizing along the way to make it better.
- Analyze: You can’t live without reports. Your analysis of reports and internal procedures informs you how to improve results and where to spend a little more of your time and attention.
- Quality Control: You will sustain the necessary quality control points to ensure all of our accounts are perfectly reconciled and all of the checks and balances are in place to protect client and company funds at all times.
- Partner: You have to build rapport with other managers and departments. You are a great listener and a trusted adviser for your team. You’re passionate about what you know but open to feedback and you have a bias for action but equally value the path getting there.
What we are looking for
- Fire: You don’t stop until the work is done. 99% done is half done.
- Creativity: You think outside the box to come up with brand-new ideas. You have strong customer empathy and can put yourself in their shoes.
- Communication Skills: Advocating for your department and sharing your findings and recommendations are essential. You excel at coaching team members and inspiring others.
- Leadership: You see opportunities, not problems and keep your cool under tight timelines.
- Tech-savvy: You’re comfortable with technology and learn new programs quickly.
- Talk the talk and walk the walk: You speak fluently and convincingly but your actions suit your words.
- Experience: You have at least 3 years of experience in a high-level management role and will have directly led a team of at least five people (preferably more). Although Title industry experience is helpful, it is not required.
What we are offering
- Competitive salary & benefits: We offer a competitive base salary and a generous benefits package, plus profit-sharing bonuses because we’re all in it together.
- An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes.
- A great space to work in: Our office is in a beautiful 10,000 sq. foot space in the heart of downtown Philadelphia. The location is a foodie’s dream come true and is conveniently connected to Suburban Station.
Title Forward is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top