Who we are:
We are a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to sellers, buyers and borrowers.
We are looking for responsible, motivated people to make sure our real estate escrow accounts are meticulously maintained and all disbursements go out without a hitch. Individuals with one year of experience handling accounts and/or prior fiduciary duties are excellent candidates.
What we are looking for:
- Fire: You’re unstoppable and don’t stop until the work is done. 99% done is half done.
- Grace under pressure: The overwhelming seems manageable. You have a positive, “can-do” attitude and no task is too big or too small to conquer.
- A Multi-tasker: You are able to work with high level, multi-tasking skills and prioritize in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Detail oriented: You are the one that finds a needle in a haystack.
- Tech-Savvy: You’re comfortable with technology and learn new programs quickly.
- A fun, caring, and humble attitude: We all work hard, but it’s important to have a good time, look out for each other, and pitch in wherever needed.
What you’ll do:
- Post daily deposits to escrow accounts
- Post incoming wires
- Set up outgoing wire transfers and checks
- Ensure file receipts and disbursements are balanced and reconciled
- Perform quality assessment of files to make sure daily disbursements are set up properly
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary & benefits: We offer a competitive base salary and a generous benefits package
- An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes.
- A great space to work in: Our office is in a beautiful 10,000 sq. foot space in the heart of downtown Philadelphia. The location is a foodie’s dream come true and is conveniently connected to Suburban Station.
Title Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top