HIRING SOON! We’re not hiring yet, but we are talking to folks about an upcoming position!
Who we are:
Title Forward, a wholly owned subsidiary of Redfin, is a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to sellers, buyers and borrowers. Four years in the making, we are expanding our Escrow team to aid our growth and ensure smooth funding.
What you’ll do:
- Review daily bank statements
- Allocate, account for and post all deposits to the respective transaction ledgers
- Properly allocate all debits and credits within the system
- Prepare transactions for disbursement; set up and verify wire transfers
- Balance disbursement ledgers
- Work closely with the closing department on pre-funding tasks and questions
- Help prepare bills and other payables
- Help prepare mailing and send all checks
- Help with our call verification process
- Partake in different projects to aid the finance and escrow departments
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for responsible, motivated candidates to make sure our real estate disbursements go without a hitch. Individuals with settlement, finance and/or accounting experience are excellent candidates. We’re also excited to meet applicants that are looking to start their professional experience. Prior title/settlement experience is not required.
To succeed in this role you’ll need the following:
- Fire:You are determined to see tasks through to the end; you're not happy with 99% done. You hit the ground sprinting and use your creativity, sense of urgency and common sense to guide you.
- Grace under pressure: You have the ability to solve many problems at a moment’s notice; you have a positive, “can-do” attitude where the customer is always right and no task is too big or too small to conquer.
- Team player:You’ll be working closely with all departments; you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself accountable for the customer experience.
- Detail oriented:You will be aiding the escrow team in various money related tasks. It is all in the details. You are very familiar with spreadsheets (we don’t use them often but when we do), and can’t help but triple check everything you do.
- Technology and Finance:You have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, you understand debits and credits and the importance of keeping those clean while working between a few different software platforms.
- A fun, caring, and humble attitude:We all work hard, but it’s important to have a good time, look out for each other, and pitch in wherever needed.
What we are offering:
Competitive salary & benefits: We offer a competitive base salary and a generous benefits package; plus, profit-sharing bonuses because we're all in it together.
An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes.
A great space to work in: Our office is a beautiful suite right in the heart of center city, close to transit and freeway access so you can be at your best every day.
A chance to build something great: We continue our start-up mode and this is a ground floor opportunity to design and build a title agency the way you've always known it should be.
Title Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top