Data Production Specialist
Redfin is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a collaborative startup environment, join us.
The Data team ingests millions of data points each day to power our web and mobile apps, notifications, agent tools and analytics. The Data Production Specialist will work with engineers, real estate agents, customers and data providers to help maintain and expand the most complete and accurate data set in real estate. We're looking for a Data Production Specialist to dive headfirst into this complex data set.
- Drive Data Quality: Dive deep into our systems and third party data sets to identify improvements to Redfin's data
- Communicate Across Teams: Clearly explain complex technical issues and drive solutions for multiple stakeholders
- Dig through mountains of data: Geek out on SQL and Excel to inform strategic business and product decisions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Data-savvy: You are comfortable with Excel and familiar with relational databases. You analyze spreadsheets and query databases to find answers to real world problems, identify trends and better understand complex topics
- Overachieving: A perfectionist at heart, you sweat the details and strive for excellence. 99% done is half-done
- A fast learner: You need to be sharp as a tack, eager to learn new things, and able to communicate and write effectively
- Education: A technical degree , or 2+ years experience in a technical or analytical role
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top