Data Operations Coordinator
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you’ll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. You’ll be diving headfirst into our award-winning website and be a part of solving unique and challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Data Operations Coordinator, you will be the first in line to help revolutionize the way real estate is done by reviewing real estate information and transcribing details into Redfin's internal systems to help increase our agent's efficiency. This entry-level position requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, while maintaining superior standards for accuracy and efficiency. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm.
Who You Are
- Ability to work independently, as well in a group; can handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- You’ll partner with our IT, Customer Service, and Engineering team to improve team processes.
- Detail oriented, organized and analytical. This role requires someone who is driven to ensure accuracy of data.
- You enjoy a fast paced environment, are able to work under pressure and are driven by metrics.
- Fun, caring, and humble. It's important we have a good time, look out for each other, and pitch in when needed.
- Real estate knowledge preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years of experience in data entry or tech support in a corporate setting preferred.
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits, and 3 weeks of paid vacation annually
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top