Customer Service Representative
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. You'll be diving headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and be a part of solving unique and challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Redfin Customer Service Representative, you will be in constant contact with our customers via phone, and our email ticketing system. We are looking for someone with a serious passion for helping people; someone willing to put the customer first in any situation. We need team members who will see issues through to the very end, ensuring a world-class customer service experience.
Please apply if you love technology and customer service because you'll be on a team that is in direct contact with the developers who are planning, building, and maintaining the online tools that drive Redfin.
Real estate license not required, however industry exposure is desired.
The schedule for this position is Sunday-Thursday, 8am-5pm PST.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service and/or Tech Support.
- Ability to work independently, as well in a group, and can handle multiple tasks, and changing priorities.
- Commitment to the customer, no matter the issue. Don't just help them -delight them.
- Fun, caring, and humble. It's important we have a good time, look out for each other, and pitch in when needed.
- 4 year degree preferred.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE AND TEACH
- Zendesk ticketing system
- Cisco phone system
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great locations (downtown Seattle and downtown San Francisco)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
- Seattle's #1 best place to work in 2014 by Seattle Business Magazine
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top