Customer Marketing Manager (Analytical Marketing)
Redfin is a modern real-estate brokerage combining technology and world-class customer service to make home-buying and selling better for customers. We’ve saved buyers and sellers over $300 million in real estate commissions while delivering a full-service experience resulting in customer satisfaction ratings nearly double those of customers who work with traditional real estate brokerages.
We’re looking for a creative and analytical marketing manager to lead our customer research and merchandising teams to better understand what our customers want and run campaigns that get more folks to contact a Redfin agent for service.
What You’ll Do
- Lead on-site merchandising and email marketing: you’ll define the strategy for getting more customers to contact Redfin for the first time, and win-back customers who’ve disappeared. You’ll market to Redfin’s existing user base of millions of consumers to build awareness for our real-estate services and drive conversion through our site, mobile apps and email campaigns.
- Lead customer research efforts: you’ll know Redfin’s customers better than anyone, working with a small team to run surveys, call downs and focus groups to figure out what matters most. Then you’ll work with engineering, real estate leaders and training to address issues and roll out changes to our service that reflect your research on how we can better serve customers.
- Manage a small team: you’ll lead a small team of high-performance marketers and researchers. You lead by example and will need to dig in and do some of the work yourself.
- Work across teams and influence others: you’ll develop deep relationships with Redfin’s product managers and designers to infuse our message into the online product experience. Your research will help our real estate leaders change our service to match what customers want.
- Drive results: Redfin’s marketing department is data-driven. We want our customer experience to be beautiful, but beauty on its own isn’t enough. You’ll analyze and synthesize data to determine which campaigns work, and which ones we can skip.
Who You Are
- Strategic and detail-oriented: you’re just as comfortable proofreading copy as you are setting the strategy for a new set of campaigns.
- Clear communicator: you write well and know how to synthesize a lot of information down to a simple set of takeaways and action items that everyone from real estate agents to executives can easily understand.
- Analytical: you’ll have support from our analytics team, but you’ll need to know the right questions to ask and help analyze the results. You’ve got experience running and measuring A/B tests.
- Resourceful: we’re a small, scrappy team that moves quickly and always has to do more with less. You’ll have engineering resources available but will need to make a strong business case for automation, often through first hacking campaigns together to prove out your ideas.
- People manager: you love helping others grow their careers, take pride in making sure you prepare your team to do their best work and give them credit when they’ve done a great job.
- 5 - 8 years of experience running high performance marketing campaigns
- 1 - 2 years of experience leading a team
- Basic SQL experience is required
Back to top