Corporate Paralegal / Stock Plan Administrator
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance at a company working to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Corporate Paralegal, you'll work with Redfin's small (and growing) legal team, rolling-up your sleeves each day to help design, implement and oversee Redfin's contract management and renewal database, own all aspects of Redfin's stock plan administration, and handle a wide variety of other legal-related matters. The successful candidate will have a lightning quick sense of humor, the willingness and aptitude to tackle a wide range of legal and business issues, and the savvy to internalize the complexities of Redfin's business and balance its many competing demands and priorities:
What you'll do:
As part of Redfin's legal team, you will provide support on a wide range of matters related to Redfin's business. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Stock Plan Administration: You'll own the administration of Redfin's stock plan, including the timely processing of all employee stock transactions (grants, vesting, exercises, and transfers), developing all equity-related employee communication and education programs, and providing prompt and courteous responses to employee questions.
- Contract Management: You'll develop, roll out and administer Redfin's contract management and renewal database, including a complete virtual file room and a corporate records system.
- Other Legal Matters: You'll assist the legal team in other day-to-day functions as needed, including the review and preparation of agreements and litigation support (such as internal fact investigation and witnesses interviews, document discovery, file and docket management, and coordination with outside counsel).
Who You Are:
- Smarts: You have a bachelor's degree or the equivalent experience.
- Experience: You have a minimum of five years of related experience (experience at a well-regarded law firm strongly preferred). You're willing to take on jobs big and small related to a wide variety of subjects. Proficiency with Equity Edge is a plus.
- Results Oriented: You are solutions oriented and clearly identify outcomes for your work. You're highly organized, strong at project management and good at driving closure. You have a compulsion to wow internal clients with outstanding service.
- Collaborative: You're passionate about what you know, while remaining open to input from others. You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of business acumen.
- Command: You have outstanding organizational and analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and comfort with multi-tasking and managing tasks ranging from the mundane to the complex. You are able to work productively, efficiently, and deliver on deadline in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor.
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location in downtown Seattle
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Back to top