Redfin is redefining real estate in the customer's favor by combining technology and service. As a Redfinnian, you will make a difference in one of life's most important events - buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you!
As an Associate Recruiter on the Agent Partnerships Recruiting Team, you'll partner with your assigned markets to recruit for Redfin's independent contractor opportunities that are the frontline of customer service, who have a direct impact on Redfin's success and our customer experience. Redfin is not the place for status quo or mediocrity, and we pride ourselves on our culture and values. Our team is central to Redfin's growth strategy and we are looking for someone excited about our mission and ready to take this challenge head on. We’re committed to finding the right people, who in a sales-driven industry do what’s right for the customer, and not just what’s right for their wallet.
- Defy the Laws of Attraction: You can learn the lingo for talking to a real estate agent, you make friends everywhere, and you’ve got a knack for getting even the most evasive candidates to talk to you. You’ve got a thousand LinkedIn connections and almost as many Facebook friends.
- Charismatic: You know how to sell an opportunity to your audience. You pride yourself on delivering legendary candidate and customer experience.
- Unstoppable: We recruit for some of the fastest growing groups and businesses in the company so, while you’re fueled by delivering a great candidate experience, you also thrive in a high volume environment.
- Wicked at Sourcing: You think creatively when it comes to finding talent. You seek and find candidates who have never even thought of the opportunity you have to offer and you aren’t afraid to cold-call.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience: 1+ years as a Recruiter. Preferably, in a higher volume recruiting environment.
- Smarts: You’ve got a college degree, strong written and verbal communication skills, and have experience quickly mastering new technology, processes, and concepts.You use data to explain what you’ve done, pitch new ideas, and can build the case for change.
- Problem Solver: You come up with effective solutions to every problem, either on your own or as part of a team, and are excited to build strategies to tackle big recruiting targets.
- Tech-chops: You are an expert with online recruiting methods, utilizing social media, and you are meticulous about applicant tracking.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary and bonuses
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top