Assistant Escrow Coordinator
Who we are
Title Forward, a wholly owned subsidiary of Redfin Corporation is a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to buyers and borrowers and make our real estate and lending partners look like geniuses and rock stars in the process. We are putting together a team of innovative title professionals to blend technology and customer service with a dash of automation and good old know-how to build a new kind of national title agency.
We’re looking for a responsible, motivated person to join our team as an Assistant Escrow Coordinator. In this role you’ll make sure our real estate escrow accounts are meticulously maintained, that we pay our bills like clockwork and that we are second to none when it comes to keeping our deals in pristine order.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Mailings: You’ll prepare mailings for closings which occur each day.
- Wire verifications: You’ll be performing call verifications for all outgoing wires.
- Invoicing: You’ll assist with closing out water/sewer invoicing.
- Follow-up: You’ll be following up on all outstanding checks.
What we are looking for
- Fire: You’re unstoppable and don’t stop until the work is done. 99% done is half done.
- Grace under pressure: The overwhelming seems manageable. You have a positive, “can-do” attitude and no task is too big or too small to conquer.
- A Multi-tasker: You are able to work with high level, multi-tasking skills and prioritize in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Detail oriented: You are the one that finds a needle in a haystack.
- Tech-Savvy: You’re comfortable with technology and learn new programs quickly.
- A fun, caring, and humble attitude: We all work hard, but it’s important to have a good time, look out for each other, and pitch in wherever needed.
- Experience: 1+ year of office administration or related work in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment is highly preferred but we’re willing to consider new grads as well.
What we are offering
- Competitive salary & benefits: We offer a competitive base salary and a generous benefits package.
- An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes.
- A great space to work in: Our office is in a beautiful 10,000 sq. foot space in the heart of downtown Philadelphia. The location is a foodie’s dream come true and is conveniently connected to Suburban Station.
Title Forward is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top