Application Support Analyst
Who we are:
We are a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to sellers, buyers and borrowers and make our real estate and lending partners look like geniuses in the process. We are putting together a team of innovative title professionals to blend technology and customer service with a dash of automation and good old know-how to build a new kind of national title agency.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a responsible, motivated professional to assist in maintaining our internal software, Resware, and assist our development team in building a new proprietary system. All communication and synergies between internal departments and our clients depend on the process flows we have put in place. As we grow and expand, we continue to enhance and diversify these processes in order to maintain compliance with state specific requirements, follow changes in the industry, and build on the ultimate client experience.
What you should bring to the table:
- Outstanding organizational skills: You are a self-starter and are able to push for project completion on or before due dates.
- Excellent communication skills: When communicating, you hit the point from the get go and deliver your message in a succinct manner.
- Attention to Detail: Whether you’re troubleshooting an issue or performing comprehensive testing, you are the one that finds the needle in the haystack.
- A fun, caring, and humble attitude: We all work hard, but it’s important to have a good time, look out for each other, and pitch in wherever needed.
- Tech-savvy: You are proficient with SQL, Java, Git, and Microsoft Office. You also have the natural ability to pick up on new applications.
- Experience: A good working knowledge of SQL and Java. MS Visio (or any other flow chart software) experience is also recommended.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Implement and troubleshoot new processes and action flows
- Assist in maintaining a software change log and a SQL reporting database
- Interact with vendors regarding software integration
- Interact with cross functional teams and departments
- Create proposals for streamlining different aspects of the software application
- Assist development team in Headquarters with various integrations and creation of proprietary system
What we are offering
- Competitive salary & benefits: We offer a competitive base salary and a generous benefits package
- An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes.
- A great space to work in: Our office is in a beautiful 10,000 sq. foot space in the heart of downtown Philadelphia. The location is a foodie’s dream come true and is conveniently connected to Suburban Station.
Title Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top