Accounts Receivable Specialist
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. You'll be a part of solving unique and challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
HOW WE CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMPANY’S SUCCESS
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you are responsible for reconciling commission checks to settlement statements and to our internal CRM. Our team prepares daily deposits and remits "Redfin Refund" checks to our clients. We serve Redfin's clients and support the company's sales team nationwide in this capacity. Our other responsibilities include: performing internal audits, supporting our annual outside audit and ensuring supporting documentation is complete and organized.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about doing your job right the first time and focus on every last detail
- You enjoy a dynamic, team oriented, fast paced work environment
- You preferably have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, with one or more years of related experience
- You are interested in the business of real estate
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- Netsuite (familiarity is helpful but not required)
- MS Office Suite, Excel proficiency is a must
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location (downtown)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top