Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Partner Program)
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
The Redfin Partner Program is a rapidly-growing business venture at Redfin. We manage a network of service-oriented real estate agents from other brokerages who provide real estate services to Redfin customers who are outside of our service area, need specialized skills, or when we just too busy to take on another client. We need a detail, determined and task oriented individual who will assist with our accounts receivable. You will work as a liaison with our program coordinators and accounting department to make sure we get paid the right amount, on time and all the time.
What You'll Do:
- Receivable reconciliation: Review incoming real estate settlement statements to confirm we've been paid the appropriate amount on every transaction, update our internal receivable system and ensure supporting documentation is received and complete.
- Leave no deals behind: Assist in the daily and end of month closeout process to ensure there are no unreported transactions and follow-up on any discrepancies.
- Check Sleuth: Reconcile checks from accounting with deals that have gone unreported.
- Recognize system bugs, tool outages and other workflow issues and report these promptly to our team of engineers.
Who you Are:
- Record of excellence: No matter what you're in to, we want candidates with fire who take pride in their work. 99% done is half-done. Experience in real estate, title, mortgage and working knowledge of real estate settlement statements is a plus.
- High sense of urgency: Timeliness in real estate is essential. You have the ability to keep up with reviewing a high volume of transactions and documents.
- It's all in the details: Your work is accurate and rarely requires rework because you pay close attention to the details and don't easily get distracted. You also have the patience and determination to thoroughly explore a problem and all of its elements until you crack the code so that it can be resolved accurately.
- Calm and collected: When things get crazy, you're cool and under control.
This is a fast-paced position for someone who isn’t afraid to get his or her hands dirty to help build a growing business within Redfin.
What We Offer:
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location in downtown Seattle
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top