Redesign Health has recently become aware of the fraudulent use of our name on job postings and via recruiting emails that are illegitimate and not in any way associated with us. Redesign Health will never ask you to provide sensitive personal information as part of the recruiting process, such as your social security number; send you any unsolicited job offers or employment contracts; require any fees, payments or access to any financial accounts; and/or conduct text-only interviews. If you suspect you are being scammed or have been scammed online, you may report the crime to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and obtain more information regarding online scams at the Federal Trade Commission. If you have any questions regarding the authenticity of any communication sent purportedly by on or behalf of Redesign Health, we encourage you to contact us here.
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of over 30 companies to-date, impacting more than ten million lives across many aspects of the healthcare ecosystem including cancer care, teleaudiology, COVID-19 testing, metabolic health and more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
About the Job:
As our Managing Director of Capital Development, you will be in charge of building new relationships and cultivating existing ones within the institutional and family office investor community, educating investors about our platform’s mission and values and continuing to build on Redesign’s brand in the investor community.
In this highly visible role critical to Redesign’s platform, you will serve as a key source of new investor relationships and industry knowledge to support the launch and growth of Redesign’s operating companies. You will report to and work with the Head of Capital Development and collaborate with Redesign leadership and stakeholders.
What you will do
- Cultivate strong investor relationships and close on prospects for Redesign funds and investment opportunities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the existing investor base across Redesign and identify well-targeted leads for new investors
- Develop and execute on a marketing plan for channel of coverage
- Educate and advise both internal and external stakeholders on Redesign investment offerings and investor landscape
- Contribute to product development and strategy for raising assets by collecting investor and market data in order to provide insights on existing and prospective strategies
- Expand on and continue to build the quality reputation of Redesign in the marketplace and with current and future investors
What you will need
- You have 15+ years of experience in developing investor relationships through roles in investor relations, investment banking, business development, partnerships, equity sales and/or equity capital markets roles
- You must have an established network with investors of venture capital, with a preference for early stage companies
What you will bring to the table
- You have the ability to explain technical aspects of the portfolio to a diverse group of clients and prospects
- You have a strong understanding of the venture capital investing landscape
- You have the ability to generate marketing assets for specific investment strategies, including compelling content for existing and prospective investors
Who you are
- Balances Stakeholders. You understand and anticipate internal and external stakeholder requirements, expectations, and needs. You consider cultural and ethical factors in the decision-making process, and act fairly despite conflicting demands.
- Builds Networks. You build strong formal and informal networks, and are able to draw upon multiple relationships across a variety of functions and locations to exchange ideas, resources, and know-how.
- Resourcefulness. You marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done, and understand how to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal. You get the most out of limited resources, and apply your knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture to resourcing efforts.
- Strategic Mindset. You anticipate future trends and translate them into breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
Full-time base salary of $300,000 plus a discretionary payout, competitive equity & benefits package listed under the "Why work with us?" section.
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 month sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $2k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program