Staff Software Engineer, Full-Stack (Monetization)
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Monetization is often the most data-heavy, latency sensitive and technically demanding part of any online business. Our monetization engineers work on the newly released Reddit Ads platform, all the way from the front-end tools for ad creation to predictive modeling, delivery, auctions, and attribution.
If you appreciate real technical challenges and you'd like to be part of the team that turns Reddit into a sustainable, long-term business, come join us!
- Create tools for our advertisers to design creatives and participate in our auction.
- Build real-time reporting systems to give advertisers insights into their performance.
- Understand Reddit user behavior to help optimize campaigns.
- Write ruthlessly efficient code that fits the low-latency requirements of the industry.
- Work at multiple levels of the stack to build out new features.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go).
- Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- An interest in the advertising business and understanding customer needs.
Back to top