"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is seeking a Sr. Manager on our Revenue Strategy & Operations (RSO) team to lead a group of RSO Business Partners to help build its advertising strategy and scale its sales organization through the next several stages of growth.
- Build a high-performance global team of Business Partners within Revenue Strategy & Operations as trusted partners aligned to various Sales leaders and teams.
- Collaborate with a wide network of Sales leaders and XFN partners to drive business results, including sales finance, business operations, marketing, etc.
- Drive strategic planning efforts at various level of Sales organization (e.g., by channel, by region, by industry or segments) based on first and third party market data, including client segmentation, go-to-market service model, vertical/ horizontal playbook, international expansion, resource investments, operating business plans with KPIs, etc.
- Design and coordinate sales programs that enable sales leaders to better operate their teams with focus, resulting in quantifiable business outcomes (e.g., more hours with client, better forecasting of revenue, better adoptions of solutions)
- Provide deep analytical insights at various level to inform accurate Sales forecasting and timely leadership decisions, either on regular cadence (e.g., revenue calls, quarterly reviews) or through ad hoc projects
- Define and own rhythm of the business with clear process and policy guidance and continuously optimize with iterations, in partnership with RSO central partners
- Propose and advocate tooling and dashboard improvements required, in partnership with RSO central partners
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, for example but not limited to, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, Sales Chief of Staff, Consultant with relevant domain focus
- 3 + years of direct people management experience
- Experience in the online marketing and advertising industry; Direct experience in North America or EMEA market will be a plus
- Superb stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proven ability of building strategy and converting into action in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional analytical and problems-solving ability
- Attention to operational rigor and details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- Excellent prioritization skills in a fast-moving environment
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.