Senior/Lead Product Manager, Ads Marketplace & Delivery
- San Francisco, CA
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is growing quickly, and our Ads team continues to grow after doubling in size in 2019. We are looking for a Product Manager who can lead product vision, development, and execution across our ads delivery engine and marketplace.
As an early member of a small product team, you will have lots of ownership and impact in shaping the next generation of our Ads platform and products, on the way to powering Reddit’s monetization success.
- Lead for “Ads marketplace health”: build products and drive analysis that allow us to deeply understand what is happening in our ads marketplace
- Campaign delivery management: improve systems that manage how we deliver against advertiser goals and budgets, encompassing aspects of pacing, impression frequency management, etc.
- Auction dynamics and operating point controls: evolve our platform to define and build advanced marketplace controls, across different campaign objectives and bidding models
- Pricing analysis and revenue forecasting: collaborate with BizOps and Sales Finance to enable forecasts and optimizations of the marketplace
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to ideate, prioritize and deliver great results in the above-mentioned areas
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products and features
- Work with leadership team to create new vision and processes that enable the growing Ads team to work more effectively and be a market leader
- 3+ years experience working on a large-scale marketplace, as a Product Manager, Data Scientist or a related role. Experience with an Ads platform and marketplace is optional but will be a big plus
- You have excellent product sense and have experience driving products or tooling that involve user-centric design and workflow
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You can empathize with and anticipate the needs of a diverse set of customers, and have worked directly with Sales and Marketing
- You are highly analytical and understand how to measure success and use metrics to optimize products
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical expertise
Back to top