Senior UX Designer, Digital Goods
- San Francisco, CA
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for a strong Senior UX Designer to join our team to help us build the future of digital paid goods on Reddit. The ideal candidate will have a strong consumer, social and/or gaming background, has an entrepreneurial and data-driven mindset, and is capable of balancing simple and easy to use solutions, and gamification theories. Your role will both help set the vision for design on Economy, while also driving execution and deliverables for well crafted experiences across the platform. You will have the opportunity to conceptualize and execute on an exciting set of new digital goods that will reach millions of users!
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem-solving or process improvements
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious and lead to innovative design solutions
- Gather customers and stakeholder’s inputs and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product area to end-users and customers
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end-users
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building mobile and desktop experience with a strong focus on monetizable products.
- Passion for identifying and solving business problems.
- An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence.
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress and deliver on time.
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders.
- Humble and motivated to ship the best product.
- Experience working in social, gaming
- Motion design and good prototyping skill
Back to top