Senior Technical Recruiter
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Who We Are
Reddit is expanding and is looking to add another Senior Technical Recruiter there to support this growth. From managing the day-to-day sourcing and phone screening of new candidates, to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our engineering team, this role will be key to driving expansion and growth of our internal Reddit community.
We hire brilliant, motivated people and hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future.
Who You Are
As a Technical Recruiter, you are an advisor, hunter, and closer. You will work closely with your client groups to develop hiring strategy, and enable them to ultimately hit Reddit's goals with the teams you build. You take pride in every hire and the results they produce. You are able to strike the right balance between volume and quality as you help Reddit grow.
What You'll Do:
- Meeting with client groups regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile and other key success factors
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Brainstorm with hiring managers to crafting sourcing strategies
- Help drive long-term productive recruiting partnerships with all different business units
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles
- 4+ years of experience in technical recruiting internally
- Strong understanding of the current technology landscape
- Ability to diagnose challenges and problem solve on a daily basis
- Strong track record of growing small to mid-sized teams while maintaining culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (especially listening)
- BA/BS degree
Back to top