Senior Sales Financial Analyst
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit’s Finance team is seeking a Senior Sales Financial Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Digital Advertising Financial Planning and Analysis team. As an SFA at Reddit, you will be a critical part of refining Reddit’s growing Advertising business by providing financial insights to further improve Advertising Sales’ top-and bottom-line, getting comprehensive exposure to the full P&L of Reddit’s advertising arm. The right person for this role will find career development in both the Finance and Advertising Sales worlds. If you are someone who is passionate about growing with a rising business, values efficiency and creative problem-solving using financial/quantitative metrics, and thrives in a fast-paced, open and fast-growing environment, then this is a great role for you.
- Lead and improve reporting packages to reflect performance of Reddit’s Advertising Business
- Maintain financial reporting, analysis and recommendations during new product launch and evolvement; track and monitor performance of key metrics and advertising inventory
- Partner with Product and Sales organization to identify and analyze opportunities and risks to P/L goals; steward data-driven decision making in conjunction with varying stakeholders across the company (Product, Engineering, Business Development, HR, etc.) to optimize revenue and profit with the viewer experience in mind
- Enhance financial models used to budget/forecast during monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting cycles, to reflect full P/L
- Manage ad hoc projects on an on-going basis and present to business partners as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate Finance, Sales Finance or Operations Finance; Advertising industry background is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Goal-oriented and client-facing mindset; entrepreneurial spirit to continue innovating and adding value; proactive communication style with the ability to build/foster relationships with business partners internally and externally
- Strong work ethic; high sense of urgency; ability to learn and deliver results in tight timeline
- Experience with partnering with stakeholders across the organization and drive projects forward
- Experience with large data sets and sophisticated models, proven proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint presentations and deck creation
Back to top