Senior Product Marketing Manager
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help identify and influence the products we create for advertisers. This role will work alongside Reddit’s advertising product management team to create impactful new features for advertisers that will expand the number of Reddit advertisers and increase advertiser retention. This person should have a deep understanding of the advertising landscape and platforms advertisers use to reach their target audience.
- Identify and size product gaps and market opportunities to influence the advertising product roadmap.
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer feedback sessions to build the business case for new product features and continuously improve existing features.
- Guide go-to-market dates working closely with product management and sales.
- Own inbound communication channels and calendars with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed about feature launch dates and key functionality.
- Develop product overview documents and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, PR, and Sales.
- Collaborate with sales to drive and track adoption and customer performance of new products.
- Grasp of the core Reddit experience
- Strong technical skills and understanding digital advertising
- Exceptional written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- 5+ years of experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Familiarity with major advertising platforms including AdWords and Facebook a plus.
Back to top