Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Anti-Evil
The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
At Reddit, we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Anti-Evil is a small and scrappy team, working closely with ops to defend Reddit’s integrity by fighting spam, abuse, bots, and fraud. Anti-evil team members are motivated to find innovative, state of the art solutions, leveraging ML models, data systems and user insights to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across our products.
If ensuring the safety of users on one of the most popular website in the US excites you, then you’ve found the right place. We’re a small, tightly-knit company with one of the highest user: employee ratios in the industry, giving you a tremendous opportunity for both scope and impact.
- Architect and implement the anti-evil full-stack infrastructure at Reddit.
- Build real-time data systems to process large datasets in parallel on massive clusters.
- Increase efficiency through automation, improved signals, workflow streamlining and system optimization.
- Participate in the full development cycle: design, develop, QA, experiment, analyze, and deployment.
- Collaborate across disciplines to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
- Work at multiple levels of the stack to build out new features.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go).
- An interest in the trust and safety business and understanding customer needs.
- Able to work effectively under schedule pressure to fix defects, review code, design, write, test new code, and diagnose production issues
Back to top