"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Anti-Evil is working to create a safer and healthier experience for hundreds of millions of users around the world! Working as the engineering backbone of Reddit's Safety pillar, Anti-Evil is building safety at scale for Redditors to ensure the highest quality user experience. This team is tackling challenges that are unique in today's evolving online world.
You’ll own the web frontend development for one or more projects and tackle tough design and product problems alongside other world-class engineers. Our web team uses the latest web technologies and we’ll need your expertise to keep us at the cutting-edge by rapidly developing beautiful, fast, and secure experiences for our users.
Join us and help build the future of Reddit!
What You'll Do
- Build a world-class user experience.
- Engineer efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Tackle tough design and product problems.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and engineering to deliver great user experiences.
- Provide technical leadership in domain areas.
What We Can Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Familiarity with python or other server scripting languages is a plus
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that improves people’s lives globally
- Great engineering skills
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills
- Able to work effectively under schedule pressure to fix defects, review code, design, write, test new code, and diagnose production issues
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.