Senior Customer Success Manager
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to help self-serve advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform.
- Grow revenue and lead strategic conversations with a set book of mid-market clients
- Use tools and dashboards to help advertisers optimize their campaigns towards a cost per action or cost per install goal
- Collaborate cross-functionally to set up internal systems and processes to manage clients at scale
- Provide feedback on customer needs and challenges to influence issue prioritization and roadmap
- Proven track record of translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers
- Strong familiarity with effectively optimizing direct responses campaigns in auction environments
- BA degree with 5-7 years of work experience
- Familiarity with Excel
- Experience with team management (preferred)
Back to top