"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking a Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform.
- Exceed revenue targets established for brand advertising
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources and strategic planning
- Actively coach, develop, and lead a team of Account Executives and Account Managers
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and new advertiser acquisition
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets and ensure alignment with strategic plan
- BA / BS degree
- 7-10 years experience in digital media sales and/or marketing
- Team leadership experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
- Prior startup experience preferred
Meet Some of Reddit's Employees
Director of Policy
Jessica covers public and product policy, handling all government relationships and hot-button topics like takedown requests, net neutrality, and Reddit’s own site rules to maintain a healthy community.
Back to top