Learning & Development Program Manager
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit is comprised of thousands of user-run communities, each with its own personality, unique focus, and moderator team. Founded in 2005, Reddit is a place for community, conversation, and connection with over 330 million users worldwide and growing fast!
We are looking for a Learning and Development Program Manager to build and implement strategic learning and development initiatives across the company. They will design, manage, execute and iterate programs to enhance the performance and effectiveness of our Snoos (employees). This role reports directly into our Director of Human Resources and works with our entire employee population, from our company’s CEO to our summer Interns, and every Snoo in between.
If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
Key Focuses and Responsibilities:
- Own the strategy and execution for Reddit’s Learning & Development Program, SnooU
- Help us build a L&D culture that will scale with our growing team, to new office hubs and new countries!
- Evaluate team specific and organizational development needs and build learning programs to address gaps
- Partner with our Human Resource Business Partners and People Leaders at all levels, to to understand learning & development needs and help create solutions through programming
- Implement learning programs using multiple forms (classroom, e-learning, employee created learning, training programs, cross-functional job shadowing etc) that enable our employees and team to be more effective in their roles
- Create and continuously improve effective and creative learning programs
- Develop, track and report metrics to measure learning success and overall impact
- Execute our Leadership Development Program for our People Leader community
- Partner with our Director of Human Resources on all learning- related initiatives to ensure high value impact
What We Can Expect From You:
- Previous experience in a Learning & Development role at a rapidly scaling company (3+ years experience)
- Strong communication, facilitation, presentation skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Pragmatic; you take an iterative approach to creating new programs
- High level of Business acumen
- Proactive and curious by nature. You are creative and enjoy taking unique approaches to solve problems
- Ability to navigate confidential information with professional maturity
Back to top