Group Product Manager, Ads
“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is growing fast and we are looking for a Group Product Manager to help build and lead our monetization efforts. The monetization organization is responsible for all revenue products at Reddit. You’ll own a key part of the monetization team’s roadmap as the person responsible for the advertiser experience and user ad experience on Reddit.
We’re looking to double our monetization team size in the next 6 months, and we’re looking for a leader who is excited about growing and nurturing an already strong team culture.
- Hiring, developing, and mentoring product managers
- Collaborating closely with Engineering and Design to architect new products and features.
- Partner with leadership team to create processes and project plans that enable the team to efficiently deliver a high-quality product on time and under budget.
- Interface with other technical departments to collectively strategize, as well as route and schedule required work to appropriate parties.
- Perform long-term technical guidance and planning.
- You have 8+ years of product management experience, with 2+ years of experience in a management or product leadership role.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- You’re strongly data-informed but also have good intuition about how product changes will qualitatively affect user experience.
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related field, or equivalent technical expertise.
Back to top