The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an experienced storyteller to bring to life creative and strategic brand campaigns, educate and inspire the market on Reddit's unique community-first approach and partner with Sales, Product, and Engineering to create valuable experiences for Redditors everywhere!
- Turn data and insights into industry-friendly narratives and GTM strategies.
- Act as creative consultant and platform expert to clients; converting briefs into actionable, Reddit-first campaigns to successfully and positively impact business for our partners.
- Collaborate with Reddit’s direct sales team to develop pitch materials and custom execution ideas.
- Strong grasp of Reddit's core value and experience.
- An understanding of building community-driven campaigns.
- Exceptional aesthetic taste, and talent for visual storytelling.
- Core understanding of the relationship between creative agencies, media agencies and brands.
- Persuasive written communication and copywriting skills.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments.
- High attention to detail.
- 5+ years of experience in advertising, PR, media, and/or social media.
- Media agency and creative agency experience is a plus.
Back to top