"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking Brand Partners to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience in online media sales
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree
Back to top