Redbubble begins with a global community of insanely talented individuals. 400k+ independent artists who make their creations available on select lifestyle products. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped us grow revenues over 50% in just the past year! (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Fitzroy, Redbubble now has main offices in the CBD, Melbourne, Australia; South of Market, San Francisco; and our newest office coming soon to Berlin, Germany!
A wee bit of background:
Ever dreamed of being a circus performer? Could you imagine … Performing under the bigtop, juggling ten unicorns at the same time! Can you see it? We make dreams come true at Redbubble. As our Team Assistant (AKA Circus Coordinator/Performer) we think that we could make this dream come to life. We’re searching for someone who will provide support to a number of members in our Senior Leadership Team as well as backup support to our People and Culture team. As the Team Assistant you’ll need to be super organised, flexible and a quick thinker. This role is varied and will require a fair amount of juggling… are you starting to understand why we need a circus performer?
How you’ll make an Impact:
- Manage and organise diaries for multiple senior team members plus travel coordination and various secretarial tasks.
- Support our Investment Relations team with meeting management, scheduling of roadshow events and coordinating investor days both locally and overseas.
- Drafting of equity documents, assisting with risk register updated, discovery preparation, Board meetings and papers, plus annual reports and coordination of AGMs and shareholders meetings.
- Managing and maintaining Link Miraqle database information and distribution of communications such as ASX releases.
- Management of monthly expense account reconciliations.
- Provide support on various tasks and projects to the People & Culture team as required.
- An eagle. You have a keen eye for detail and superior accuracy.
- A circus performer. You juggle competing priorities like a pro.
- An individual known for their ‘Can Do’ attitude and desire to help… listening to and helping people is your crepe and Nutella.
- You turn that frown upside down… you are positive and approach any challenge with a smile
What you’ll bring to the Bubble:
- Minimum of Diploma of Business.
- You will be Mac literate, proficient in Google Apps, Powerpoint, Word and Excel… you know the gang.
- Have competed in the world typing championships… we need a minimum of 60 wpm.
- Proven experience in managing various stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Experience in file Management systems such as Box and Google Drive.
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are second to none! When asked "Do you speak-a my language?" You smile and respond with a Vegemite sandwich.
- You’re super organised… as well as adaptable, flexible and innovative in your approach … we’re not joking about the juggling of unicorns.
It all starts with our people, and that is why we have some fantastic benefits including free food and a world class office in the heart of CBD with some of the brightest and most committed! We also pride ourselves on things like transparency, and an open culture. You’ll get heaps of flexibility on how you work and always feel safe bringing great ideas to the table. Oh, and in the middle of your strategy sessions, you can step away into one of our daily meditation sessions or weekly Redbubble Band practices! Where else can you get that all in one place?
Back to top