Product Marketing Manager - Partnerships
Hi, we're Redbubble!
Redbubble begins with the world’s largest collection of artist shops. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. (All available on nearly 60 products.) As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped us grow revenues more than 50% in just the past year. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Melbourne, Australia, Redbubble now has main offices in the Central Business District of Melbourne, the SOMA area of San Francisco, and our newest office in Berlin, Germany.
A wee bit of background
We aren’t big on secrets...but we do have something up our sleeves. Among them, a new partnerships team launching in our thriving San Francisco office. Reporting directly to the senior leader overseeing The Initiative, one which has the capacity to drive significant growth to our ecosystem of buyers and sellers, our new Product Marketing Manager will have the chance to launch something truly remarkable. More than just a marketer, our PMM will be a strategist and a comms leader that will help us tell the Redbubble narrative to prospective partners--and do so with passion and purpose. (Clearly, we like words that start with a P.)
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop unique product positioning and messaging for each partner segment that differentiates our unique and innovative marketplace product in the market
- Enable partner-facing teams to communicate the product value proposition to partners and develop the sales tools that support the partner development and management processes
- Plan the launch of new product features and and functionalities and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Gather intelligence and feedback from partners about their experience using the product and convey the most relevant and actionable insights to the appropriate teams to ensure learning
- Build the strategy and manage the lead generation and marketing programs that drive supply and demand within the product
- A Charismatic Communicator. You can easily articulate the benefits of product features and functionalities to partners in the most compelling and efficient way.
- Collaborative. You work closely with and influence effectively across all functions (including product, marketing, engineering, content, partnerships/sales and legal).
- Strategic. You utilize tools such as competitor analysis, consumer/market research, and internal data and insights to optimize positioning of the product to partners and market influencers.
- Dynamic. Pivot quickly and seamlessly between investigating, planning and executing as we grow through iterations of our product, partners and marketing channels.
What You’ll bring to the Bubble
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing roles
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills and experience applying them to produce compelling marketing and sales materials
- Experience and interest in working with creative individuals and companies, especially those involved in entertainment industries such as television, film, games and music
- Know-how that allows you to effectively support strategic decision making and the creation of new products, functionalities and tools
Meet Some of Redbubble's Employees
Customer Experience Hero
Steve engages with the social community in order to help answer customer inquiries and offer solutions to any issues artists and users experience with the website.
Back to top