Hi, we're Redbubble!
Redbubble begins with a global community of insanely talented individuals. 400k+ independent artists who make their creations available on select lifestyle products. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped us grow revenues over 50% in just the past year! (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Fitzroy, Redbubble now has main offices in the CBD, Melbourne, Australia; South of Market, San Francisco; and our newest office coming soon to Berlin, Germany!
A wee bit of background
Ring-a-ling go the carts on Redbubble as we approach the beginning of our official holiday period. It’s a very busy time for us. Our goal of making the season bright for every single customer by having our one-of-a-kind, uniquely crafted items arrive on time and at the right place is a huge feat. That’s why we need you. Our SF Logistics team is looking for a Logistics Champion, based in San Francisco, for a 3 month contract role during the holidays to support our team during a critical “tactical operations” mode. It’s a unique opportunity to work with an experienced group committed to our customers where you will get to learn how we magically beam creative goodness around the globe. And, it might just be what gets you to land that next long term career with an amazing company!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Order Monitoring during the peak holiday period
- Be a tactical point of contact for Customer Experience on shipping issues
- Help monitor carrier exception report for order shipping issues
- Assist Logistics Managers with weekly/monthly shipping activity and cost reporting
- Create and/or track special projects
- Support team with other exciting special projects as they come up
- Into details and always err on the side of triple checking your work
- A self-starter who sees autonomy as a canvas for growth
- An excellent communicator--in the flesh, in the inbox, and especially on the phone
- Independent, but know when and how to ask for help
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Reliable and consistent, someone who sticks apart from your peers
What You’ll Bring to the Bubble:
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Excel/Google Sheets proficiency (including pivot tables, formulas and Vlookups)
- Logistics, Shipping, and/or e-commerce experience is a plus
- A passion for creative individualism
- College degree or equivalent work experience in relevant, progressive roles
Back to top