IT Support Specialist
Redbubble begins with the world’s largest collection of artist shops. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. (All available on nearly 60 products.) As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped us grow revenues more than 50% in just the past year. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Melbourne, Australia, Redbubble now has main offices in the Central Business District of Melbourne, the SOMA area of San Francisco, and our newest office opening soon in Berlin, Germany.
A wee bit of background
"Excuse me! Excuse me! It's not working!!?!?!?!" says Eddie in Marketing before our monthly All-Hands, seconds before it's scheduled to start. Turns out the power was off. Sometimes, things are really that easy. But sometimes they are much harder to solve...like why a MAC suddenly went black screen or why Google Sheets keeps crashing. All times, it involves consoling a panicked member of the team, lightening the mood, and offering real solutions. Our growing Redbubble IT team is looking for an IT Support Specialist to support the nearly 70 Bubblers and growing in our San Francisco office, right here in the heart of SOMA. You will help in those heated moments when we struggle to become one with our fancy gadgets. You will assist with IT equipment management (from new order, to issue, to setup, to return), help desk ticketing, system administration, external support provider supervision and environment security. But most of all, you will flash a smile and let everyone know "It will be OK".
How you'll make an Impact:
- Unparalleled levels of on-site support to our team with MacOS and Google Suite
- Conduct daily monitoring of conference rooms and site AV equipment, making sure everything purrs like a kitten
- Helpdesk ticket processing will be your thing because you’re all about maximizing continuity of service - it's all in the art of communication
- You will provide regular trainings to staff (bribing with food if needed) for things like Google Suite, MAC 101, and security compliance
- Ensuring all new hires are hooked up even before they step foot into our office on Day 1
- Someone with heaps of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Creative; when things don't work, you get people to laugh, but then fix it
- Proactive; if vendors don't give you what you expect, you politely yet firmly demand better
- An excellent communicator; on #Slack, face-to-face, with presentations, by email (and sometimes via telepathic transmission)
What you’ll bring to the Bubble:
- 3+ years experience working in an IT Support capacity at a growing technology company
- Google Admin and Google Apps (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Hangouts)
- MAC expert
- ACMT current
- A+ certified
Meet Some of Redbubble's Employees
Customer Experience Hero
Steve engages with the social community in order to help answer customer inquiries and offer solutions to any issues artists and users experience with the website.
Back to top