At the heart of Redbubble is a community of creative independent artists who make their creations available on a number of lifestyle products. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. A pillow with pink flamingos. A sweetheart mug. Whatever your thing is, Redbubble has that unique product you didn’t even know you were looking for. As for the people behind the site, we’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix. Our mission is to create the world’s largest marketplace for independent artists and we hope you want to join us on our journey to help bring more creativity into the world.
A wee bit of background:
Ever dreamed of being in an IT Support team where you get to work with the most state of the art tech that just works? A role where tech support isn’t just answering tickets? Well this role will be an integral role within our small IT Support team supporting our growing Melbourne office in the heart of the CBD. You will be assisting with IT equipment management, helpdesk ticketing, system administration, external support provider supervision and environment security. As an IT Support you’ll need to be a troubleshooting wizard, Mac expert and a great communicator, not to mention know-how in Cloud and Google Apps won’t hurt either. This role is varied and will require a fair amount of IT experience and knowledge but most of all lots of proactiveness and enthusiasm to assist users and to solve technical issues!
A day in the life:
- You will make running YouTube recording or Google Hangout as easy as clicking your fingers, that means making sure that all the equipment is working optimally
- Helpdesk ticket processing will be your thing because you’re all about maximising continuity of service
- You will provide regular training on Google Suite, introducing collaboration techniques such as Google Suite and Mac desktops
- You’ll be competent in working with audio systems and microphones, data and video projectors, LCD TV screens, Mac computers, networking
What you’ll bring to the Bubble:
- You will have completed a relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent...you’ll get extra points for making straight A's in comp science in high school!
- You will have been working as IT Support in some capacity for at least 3-5 years
- You will be certified in CompTIA A+ and/or ACMT
- You will be Mac (Casper) literate, proficient in Google Apps (Slides, Sheets, and Docs…you know the gang) and knowledgeable in network architectures and communications
- Enthusiasm and a desire to assist users and to solve technical issues
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are second to none! When asked "Do you speak my language?" You smile and respond with a Vegemite sandwich, only kidding but I think you know what we mean.
It all starts with our people, and that is why we have some fantastic benefits including free food and a world class office in the heart of CBD with some of the brightest and most committed! We also pride ourselves on things like transparency, and an open culture. You’ll always feel safe bringing great ideas to the table and have the opportunity to work with the latest technology. Where else can you get that all in one place?
Back to top