Senior Territory Manager
Recombine is advancing personalized medicine by translating developments from the fields of genomics and computer science into cost-effective, cutting-edge genetic diagnostics. We develop new products in a way that is ethically upstanding, medically meaningful, clinically actionable, and practically useful for patients and providers. Our sales team is looking to add the talent of a Senior Territory Manager to help develop and nurture close, productive, and collaborative relationships with fertility clinics and Ob/Gyn offices around the country.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for bringing on new clients and following up on all potential leads. This entails providing potential clients with information about our test and services and answering questions from physicians and nursing staff.
- Participate in high-level product design & implementation of sales strategy
- Nurture existent base of business while help grow into new areas
- Participate and contribute to an environment where collaboration & cross-over of domain expertise (genomics, computer science, medicine, data-science, finance, clinical genetics) helps to drive an industry forward to improve healthcare
- 3-5+ years experience working in a national or international sales force. Successful employment with a medical diagnostics company a plus, however proven success with other companies in the REI/Fertility space will be strongly considered
- Expertise in the IVF/REI space a critical success factor
- Proven closer with track record of success
- Proven success with not only acquiring new business, but growing and maintaining existing business just as critical
- Proven self starter and ability to think on your feet
- Competitive, passionate and positive drive
- Excellent Written, Verbal and Phone Communication Skills
- Tech Savvy: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations), and CRM Tools
- Ability to Identify Goals, Meet Deadlines, and Contribute in a Fast-Paced, Startup Environment
- Excited to be a part of a fast-growing team of passionate individuals
- Not just open to, but passionate about innovation and change. This applies not only to our R&D but to the way we operate
- Participate and contribute to an environment where collaboration & cross-over of domain expertise (genomics, computer science, medicine, data-science, finance, clinical genetics) helps to drive an industry forward to improve healthcare.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and matching 401(k).
- Group outings, lunches, happy hours and co-workers who inspire you every day.
Back to top