Recombine is advancing personalized medicine by translating developments from the fields of genomics and computer science into cost-effective, cutting-edge genetic diagnostics. We develop new products in a way that is ethically upstanding, medically meaningful, clinically actionable, and practically useful for patients and providers. Recombine seeks a talented wet-lab biologist with experience in Illumina-based sequencing and Hamilton robotics platforms.
What You Will Be Doing
This position requires a highly organized and methodical individual and entails managing sample preparation workflows, preparing Illumina sequencing libraries, and helping implement liquid-handling robotics-based assays. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to learn about the clinical applications and work with a variety of assays including Exome Sequencing, qPCR and Sanger Sequencing.
- BS in Molecular Biology or similar
- 2+ years work experience in hands-on wetlab benchwork
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in beautiful Livingston, New Jersey
- qPCR experience is required
- Highly organized
- Bioinformatics programming experience very valuable
- Participate and contribute to an environment where collaboration & cross-over of domain expertise (genomics, computer science, medicine, data-science, finance, clinical genetics) helps to drive an industry forward to improve healthcare.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and matching 401(k).
- Group outings, lunches, happy hours and co-workers who inspire you every day.
Back to top