At ReadyTalk we're seeking out clever, dedicated developers who enjoy what they do. Whether it's improving existing systems or pushing forward with new ones, it's a fun and exciting job that always leads to new ideas.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 5 plus years software development experience
- Design, develop, & maintain web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Design, develop, & maintain highly available, distributed systems & services
- Work with product management to define features, capabilities, and scope
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and delivery of software products & services
- Problem Solving. Let’s find problems and fix them!
- Design & Improvement. How do we design it better? How do we design it to avoid problems? How do we make it easier? How do we make it more efficient? How do we make it more maintainable and stable?
- Curiosity. What’s on the horizon in web development? What’s been done and what doesn’t work? What if ….
- Communication. Share your ideas and work with other awesome people in a collaborative environment.
- Force Multiplier. Mentor & help others so everyone achieves more.
- ReadyTalk developers have the proven ability to deliver high-quality, reliable code implemented on schedule
- Experience with NodeJs. AngularJS, React, or Cordova - a plus
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes - a plus
- Experience with WebRTC - a plus
- Experience with module or API design - a plus
- Familiarity with continuous integration concepts, practices, & tools
- Familiarity with "nix environments"
- Familiarity with advanced networking concepts
Catch a sneak peek here: https://www.readytalk.com/rt/jobs/engineering.html
PGi participates in E-Verify. To learn more, please visit : http://www.uscis.gov/
Meet Some of ReadyTalk, a PGi Company's Employees
Product Manager, Operations
Tim's focus is on developing easy-to-use technology that provides a space for spontaneous collaboration and allows ReadyTalk customers and co-workers to work wherever, whenever, and from whatever device they want.
Back to top