Development is an ever changing landscape of frameworks and ideas and it can be a jungle to navigate, but the savvy developer can transcend fads to find appropriate tools to solve the task at hand. At ReadyTalk we’re seeking out clever, dedicated developers who enjoy what they do. Whether it’s interfacing with existing systems or pushing forward with new frameworks, it’s a fun and exciting job that always leads to new ideas. As a bonus? ReadyTalk is a fun, relaxed place to work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Flexibility to work outside of business hours as a release schedule requires
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Work with UX resources to translate vision and designs into reality
- Communicating with external web services
- Problem solving. How do we make a task easier? How do we make it run more efficiently? How do we make it more maintainable and stable?
- Curiosity. What’s on the horizon in web development? What’s been done and what doesn’t work?
- Communication. Ability to share your ideas and work with other awesome engineers in a collaborative environment.
- Understand the Agile development lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
Catch a sneak peek here: https://www.readytalk.com/rt/jobs/engineering.html
PGi participates in E-Verify. To learn more, please visit : http://www.uscis.gov/
Meet Some of ReadyTalk, a PGi Company's Employees
Product Manager, Operations
Tim's focus is on developing easy-to-use technology that provides a space for spontaneous collaboration and allows ReadyTalk customers and co-workers to work wherever, whenever, and from whatever device they want.
Back to top