Account Managers are responsible for providing a high level of service and support for our customers with a focus on relationship building, account growth and fostering business partnerships. Responsibilities will include new account transitions from our Sales Department, contract negotiations, quarterly business reviews, roadmap alignment, growth of existing business and generating referrals. Additionally, the Account Manager will partner with our Marketing Team to identify and build automated relationships.
Account Managers are responsible for providing a high level of service and support for our customers with a focus on relationship building, account growth and fostering business partnerships. Responsibilities will include new account transitions from our Sales Department, contract negotiations, quarterly business reviews, roadmap alignment, growth of existing business and generating referrals. Additionally, the Account Manager will partner with our Marketing Team to identify and build automated relationship programs that support the growth of existing customers, expand usage and provide customer referrals for the ReadyTalk Sales Team.
Our Account Managers are self-motivated, well organized, and are creative problem solvers. They have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and understand the importance of working closely with ReadyTalk’s overall sales and client services team. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate these attributes along with an energetic, persistent and outcome-focused passion for customer service and business success.
Transition new customers from the initial sales process to the Account Management Team.
Partner with Account Executives in identifying strategic opportunities for growth and assist in closing new business through a team sales approach.
Retain, grow and manage customer accounts through proactive and support methods:
- Provide support and address technical service needs for new and existing customers
- Perform routine account reviews, identify potential ‘at-risk’ or ‘growth’ accounts and proactively ensure account health and overall retention
- Build relationships with all key account contacts through proactive face to face, phone, and on-line interactions
- Partner with account decision makers to evaluate and optimize feature sets and overall revenue opportunities
- Respond to customer inquiries in timely manner and escalate properly if necessary
- Communicate with existing account holders to discuss service experiences and obtain feedback on new feature opportunities
- Work with new and existing customer base to identify opportunities for referrals, growth and account saturation
- Achieve monthly/quarterly revenue quota by retaining and growing accounts
Account Managers are responsible for assisting our Events Team with webinar support and management as well as our Customer Care Team with support overflow as needed.
- A proven commitment to providing exceptional customer service and support along with a strong relationship building background and measurable growth in account growth and retention
- 2-4+ years of experience in an Account Management or Sales role, preferably in the technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Effective and professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently and work well with various team members across different departments
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with customers and colleagues
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to learn and consult with customers about technical aspects of the RT service
- Self-motivated with strong desire to achieve team and individual goals without daily direction from management
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- SalesForce experience is a strong plus
- Experience using audio and web conferencing platforms is a plus
Catch a sneak peek into our Sales Team here: https://www.readytalk.com/rt/jobs/business.html
PGi participates in E-Verify. To learn more, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/
Meet Some of ReadyTalk, a PGi Company's Employees
Product Manager, Operations
Tim's focus is on developing easy-to-use technology that provides a space for spontaneous collaboration and allows ReadyTalk customers and co-workers to work wherever, whenever, and from whatever device they want.
Back to top