Ready to Return - WebApps Engineer
Welcome back to the Work Force - Apply to our Ready to Return Program Today!
- Internship Opportunity (Duration: September 2016 – February 2017)
- Part-Time & Full-Time positions available
Through PASSION, INNOVATION, and TECHNOLOGY, we strive to provide customers with everything that’s been missing in online meetings and presentations with easy-to-use technology supported by expert service.
Today we are working to build an intelligent, tightly integrated platform that will support any and all types of collaboration for companies big and small. An expanded portfolio of products including pristine video collaboration and a focus on cooperative application will continue to meet the communication needs of every person. We enable the Future of Work.
Ready to Return Program Overview:
We are looking to help reintroduce mid-career men & women back into the technology workforce after taking a career break for one reason or another. The Ready to Return program is a paid program geared towards increasing gender diversity in technology, while giving men & women the opportunity to rejoin the workforce by creating a new stepping stone.
If you are passionate about technology and want to impact the future of work, ReadyTalk is the place for you! The Ready to Return program is designed to be a hands-on, career-related experience where you will hold responsibilities that mirror the professional activities of your colleagues. The program works in coordination with other partnering companies in the area. Partner programs include Lunch & Learns on a variety of topics regarding career coaching and personal development.
Applicants must have:
• At least a two-year gap in their resume
• Proven career success in a related role prior to taking a career break
Please note, this program is not for:
• Individuals looking to make a career change
• New graduates
- Visual cross browser testing of content changes on the website
- Taking images and producing HTML/CSS
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders
- Drive collection of action items and ensure they are progressing
- Assist in gathering acceptance criteria from stakeholders
- Professional experience using HTML/CSS
- Experience in front end web work
- Ability to work across different functions of the business
- Light exposure to PHP
- Experience with SEO a plus
Back to top