Marketing Coordinator Intern
Through PASSION, INNOVATION, and TECHNOLOGY, we strive to provide customers with everything that’s been missing in online meetings and presentations with easy-to-use technology supported by expert service.
Today we are working to build an intelligent, tightly integrated platform that will support any and all types of collaboration for companies big and small. An expanded portfolio of products including pristine video collaboration and a focus on cooperative application will continue to meet the communication needs of every person. We enable the Future of Work.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or business.
- 1-3 years of workingn experience in a marketing, advertising, or creative oriented role.
- MarComm Responsibilities
- Candidate will support a creative team responsible for marketing communication and outbound marketing activities:
- Assist with creative writing, proof reading and editing tasks.
- Edit and create PowerPoint presentations.
- Help with logistics for the webinar series program.
- Assist in making changes to the web site.
- Write blog posts and edit video content.
- Create award submissions for the team.
- Support product launches.
- Assist the Customer Advocacy Manager with Summit Club activities.
- Perform various additional assignments as needed to support internal requests from different teams and marketing managers.
- Tradeshow & Event Logistics
- Work closely with the Strategic Partnership team on planning and executing in-person events which may include national tradeshows, field marketing events, jointly-sponsored cocktail and dinner parties.
- Manage event timelines, show logistics and shipping.
- Assist with pre- and post-show campaigns as well as some event reporting.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com is a must. Marketing automation experience desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Social Media platforms is required.
- Experience with InDesign/Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced work environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a supportive role on a team.
- Creative and organized.
- Events will be national though no travel is required
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Strong project management skills including effective time-management, planning and organizational skills.
Back to top