ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located in Northern Liberties "The Piazza" - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
The Web Developer will be designing and maintaining a host of web properties with a focus on convincing users to engage with a desired call-to-action. This individual will be expected to take ownership of moving applications from design to release in a fast-paced environment, while keeping an eye on quality. A complete understanding of responsive web design and a desire to develop "mobile first" is a must. Primary duties include:
- Design: Focusing on graphic design for ads and landing pages or other ad units.
- A/B Testing: Monitoring performance across multiple iterations of a "bet" to determine the top performer.
- Competitive Research: Proactively keeping up to date on industry trends.
The successful candidate will be a KPI-focused, confident leader with at least:
- 3-5 years' development experience, with advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON and/or JQuery
- Strong understanding of mobile responsive design
- Advanced graphic design and web design knowledge
- Interest in keeping up with emerging frameworks and libraries such as React, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience conducting and monitoring A/B testing
- Basic knowledge of XML and SQL
- Understanding of and/or experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Creativity: Research the latest trends to design competitive ad units.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals with available resources.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers; able to establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Communication (written and oral): Able to successfully communicate product recommendations based on design knowledge
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Account Management
Kate focuses on driving the very highest ROIs possible for advertisers while optimizing internal processes to produce successful relationships for ReachMobi.
Back to top