Social Biddable Media Manager
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world's largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web's most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We've gathered a "one-for-all" minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located on the Plaza - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our 'ROI Junkies' are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can't reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new "bets" at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
We own a suite of websites that tens of millions of people have subscribed to receive unique content on their mobile device. We use cutting edge technology and big data to deliver the most relevant content to each subscriber. We are looking for the right person to own our Facebook media buying to distribute our content on Facebook to grow our subscriber base. We are not an agency and being directed by clients. This allows us the freedom to test, analyze and implement all of our great ideas! The successful candidate will be very analytical to measure results and hit our KPI's, while being creative to come up with new website ideas and media buying strategies.
The Paid Social Manager will lead our media buying team while also creating and managing partnerships with key platforms to buy digital media, develop and drive media strategies, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns. Primary duties include:
Digital media buying using major display and search networks to drive traffic to proprietary sites
- Owning all steps of the ad operations process:
- Text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization
- Performance reporting
- Source level CPA optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets
- Providing recommendations to distribution team on media buying strategies and market place opportunities
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- Experience running mobile ad campaigns on a variety of display and search advertising mediums – Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common KPI's
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Excellent interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to improve our business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas.
- Communicative: Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user.
- Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily.
- Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
Meet Some of ReachMobi's Employees
Director, Software Engineering
As head of Engineering, Jesse works to evaluate, develop, and create the final code that powers ReachMobi’s Android and iOS solutions.
Back to top